EVO magazine

Why are those gains not likely? Sideways Danny has already pointed out that he's seen MK3 RS' from the factory "mis timed and down on power".

So surely if this was the case with this 200 then the new cams, proper timing and remap would easily achieve these figures?

Re: the bad timing from factory. Would this be resolved with a remap?

Timing is mechanical, remap controls the computer. So no, remapping will not fix "bad timing".

I was thinking that but didnt think such a mistage could have ever been made in the factory :mellow:

Would I be right in thinking that any tuner worth his weight would spot this while mapping?

Mine works just fine Offiline mate? Regularly read it on flights/in the airport etc.

Your right about the background download, although the files are pretty big so you can see their logic on not randomly downloading it. Although a push notification of "ready to download, do you want to background download?" would be nice.

I got a reply from EVO. Turns out the app isnt very happy with the new iOS 6.1 and they are working on it. They are aware it crashes when not on 3G or WiFi and they are also looking into the push notifications and background downloading :thumbsup: