Esp abs and spanner lights on and loss of power?

This morning i had check esp check abs spanner light and traction control lights on and total loss of power? Felt like the brakes were holding the car back. Just cane home from work and car is fine the warning lights only come on when i turn traction off

Any ideas???

Thanks

Same problem again this morning!
Feels like the hand brake is still on when trying to move,
Any ideas anyone? Ive had this car for 2 weeks!

Could be many things
I had the same thing, but many people have reported different issues.
Mine was the OS wheel speed sensor, some have reported the knock sensor for some strange reason and some have reported coil packs for some strange reason.

Best bet is getting a diagnostics as it could be a number of things, you will be pissing into the wind otherwise.

Hope this helps :smile:

Thanks alot for your input

Cars going to the garage at the weekend as i have got warranty from the car dealer, fingers crossed!

Happened again this morning! but happened while i was driving down the road. people drove past me pointing at my rear wheels, fed up of this had the car 3 weeks.

Any other suggestions on what it could be?!

Renault charge £80-90 diagnostics, it may pin point it or it may not but they look into the cars systems more than your run of the mill diagnostics machines.

Right happened again this morning, not had time to go to the garage discorved this on the rear wheels de7eruge.jpg

How can the rear wheels completely lock up???

Any ideas?

They are well know for sticking and refusing to release. Have a look in the 'How too' section for a guide on how too strip the rear brakes (its not hard) and where to clean and grease up. Should stop this issue.

They are well know for sticking and refusing to release. Have a look in the 'How too' section for a guide on how too strip the rear brakes (its not hard) and where to clean and grease up. Should stop this issue.

this!

probably been driven with them stuck on until they went bang and released...