ABS/ESP & Spanner Warning Lights On After Toyosport Manifold Change

I had my manifold and upper engine mount bushing replaced yesterday as my old manifold had a crack in. The garage in question also advised me that I need Track Rod Ends and Tie Rod's replacing as they are worn on the front. They also didn't do an alignment as this will be done when the other parts are replaced.

I drove the car home yesterday evening with no issues and today the ABS/ESP & Spanner warning lights are on. I don't think they clearanced the sub-frame like i asked as can hear a knocking coming from underneath when going over bumps.

Any ideas on how these two can be related or could it just be coincidence that the lights have come on?

I had my manifold and upper engine mount bushing replaced yesterday as my old manifold had a crack in. The garage in question also advised me that I need Track Rod Ends and Tie Rod's replacing as they are worn on the front. They also didn't do an alignment as this will be done when the other parts are replaced.

I drove the car home yesterday evening with no issues and today the ABS/ESP & Spanner warning lights are on. I don't think they clearanced the sub-frame like i asked as can hear a knocking coming from underneath when going over bumps.

Any ideas on how these two can be related or could it just be coincidence that the lights have come on?
Probably related, they may have had the vehicle running on ramps which obviously drives the front wheels through drag on the drivetrain, this may upset the abs... but normally rights itself once driven again...

You can’t adjust the manifold as it’s solid to above the subframe, however most cure the knocking with a solid rear engine mount bush to remove engine movement