Errr HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! **NOW WITH PICS**

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
I have possesion of a ClioSport 172 cup for the next 2 months, and I have mega fallen in love!!!

It is an ANIMAL! SOOOO fast, until it gets to 5k, in which case the 197 rules the waves.

I adore the car, big time!

197 is safe, no worries :wink:

Last edited:
go play for two months then and enjoy:thumbup:
then get back in the 197 and enjoy even more

It is an ANIMAL! SOOOO fast, until it gets to 5k, in which case the 197 rules the waves.

U got a duff un then, ours gets to 5k and goes mental till u hit the limiter. Or maybe we just have a good un :wink:

1*2's are just so much fun, more than the 197 IMHO but the 197 is a better all rounder

I haven't really had the full chance to properly try it out, but trip to work today was fun:smile:

I was going to get a 182 if i sold my 197, going to keep the 197 though.

I think it'll be cheaper in the long run.

There's something about the 182, it just gets under your skin and makes u smile so much. And u love it more because it's the underdog, well ours isn't the underdog anymore :wink:

Id still pick the R27 thou if someone made me choose

I love those wheels! Good colour too. I bet you could pick one of those up for about £3.5k now couldn't you?

£3k should see you in a good 172 Cup.

My old RB 182 is now down at £4.5K on the dealers forecourt!

Nice car mate, think i may have worried your mate on facemucker last night!!

I am keeping my eyes peeled if a nice low miler comes up.

172 cup and trophy are the last real hot hatches.

Naaa, you didn't worry him,. nothing worries that alcohol fuelled individual. He's a legend! Poor lad is so lonely without his 5 billion inch flatscreen tv, he has asked me to UPS it to him!!!

Quality! Week today i ll be drinking wheat beer and having a barbeque in prep for the wrc.

I ve got a 30 odd inch tv and my pal calls it the portable compared to his 60 inch thing. He says its not a tv its a panel. Whatever that means.

Glad your enjoying it mate, remember I want it back when I get home :smile:
I hear you are going to be posting me a TV too. Good Times.

Naaa, you didn't worry him,. nothing worries that alcohol fuelled individual. He's a legend! Poor lad is so lonely without his 5 billion inch flatscreen tv, he has asked me to UPS it to him!!!

Glad your enjoying it mate, remember I want it back when I get home :smile:
I hear you are going to be posting me a TV too. Good Times.

NO YOU CAN'T HAVE HER BACK. IT'S MINE!!!!

:wink:

Yeah TV will be UPS'd monday which means you'll have it Tuesday :smile:

P.S. Is this you now in your place in Prague without the TV?

634017711177092300-Ronery.jpg

Nice, just spoke to mothers and she is off out to collect it, good times, X-box just isn't the same without a half decent flat screen to play it on.

Nice, just spoke to mothers and she is off out to collect it, good times, X-box just isn't the same without a half decent flat screen to play it on.

Yeah well, I stole your V5 and now the 172 is registered to me :wink::wink:

Full tank of Shell's finest should last about a month and a half lol :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions