england

Hahahahahaaqaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaa

German and proud.

England should NEVER have got to the world cup....

The English go on about how **** Scotland are at football......

Overpaid, underworked pathetic bunch of useless tw*ts....

"They're coming home, they're coming home, they're coming...ENGLANDS coming home...."

**awaits abuse**

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hahahahahaaqaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaa

German and proud.

England should NEVER have got to the world cup....

The English go on about how **** Scotland are at football......

Overpaid, underworked pathetic bunch of useless tw*ts....

"They're coming home, they're coming home, they're coming...ENGLANDS coming home...."

**awaits abuse**

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Germany might not be far behind after todays performance .....

no argument there mike.i love football but that was just
germans are no better:nope:
french even worse

Don't know why you all get so bothered by it.?

You should be used to it by now.! :wink:

i know but would be nice just to give this country a lift
we are on our knees at the moment and would get the feel good factor back for a month or two:uk:

The Scotland team is ****e, but we know that.

The England team is average and you cant accept that.

What makes it worse is people like Alan Shearer, Gary Lineker and Ian Wright who cant understand why the team doesnt do any better?? "If we're gonna progress to the late stages of this tounament we need to improve." - No **** sherlock!

btw, thats Lampard now with 8 shots and no goals. keeping a count.

Last edited:
We weren't very good, Terry played awfull and Rooney just could not be bothered. They need their pay stopped untill they win. Mind you, what was the point in bringing Crouch on at such a late point in the game?

We don't seem to have any sense of urgancy about us.

In Englands defence though, Algeria had most of there players in a defensive position.

I think the only player who played well from England was James, who I thought made some good saves. Having said that, he wasn't troubled much in the second half.

For too long now England have been going into World Cups and Euro's playing like a big team that's too scared of losing. Let's face it, we've won nothing for 44 years, we can't keep that mind set. I'd like to see us go in, with nothing to lose and just have a go, we have the quality. And then if we go out to a better team atleast we can say ok atleast we've done our country proud and given everything we have. It really is typical england to bottle it like we have so far this World Cup.
As for Rooney I personally think that he may be carrying an injury, but possibly has played it down to the medical staff as he is so desperate to play.

For too long now England have been going into World Cups and Euro's playing like a big team that's too scared of losing. Let's face it, we've won nothing for 44 years, we can't keep that mind set. I'd like to see us go in, with nothing to lose and just have a go, we have the quality. And then if we go out to a better team atleast we can say ok atleast we've done our country proud and given everything we have. It really is typical england to bottle it like we have so far this World Cup.
As for Rooney I personally think that he may be carrying an injury, but possibly has played it down to the medical staff as he is so desperate to play.
totaly agree mate

You're pretty much spot on :worried:

Since he picked up the injury prior to the Bayern Vs United match, he took a knock again that night and United continued to play him when pushing for the title. Rumour has it on the United forums that he is carrying a minor ankle injury still and can't sprint/turn as effectively as usual. His ankle is likely to be strapped and pain killer injections before each game to get him through the tournament.

And as much as I love Rooney and believe he can change a game surely give Defoe a chance to shine in the final game and drop Rooney deep if he can't go on his runs and let him have a free role.

Unfortunately as Jase said, we should be used to terrible performances by now, but it surely can't be helped that some players are plaing 50 - 60 games a season without the winter break.

Also I think out of the England XI only two players had "good" seasons...Lampard and Rooney and both now look well off the pace. The rest of the squad including Gerrard/Barry/Carrick/Lennon all had average seasons.

At the end of the day they just arn't good enough! They may all play well for there clubs but don't gel together when they play for england!
And how the F**K has Jamie Carragher got into the england team he is awful, I have seen 10 year olds with more pace than him.
Sorry to rant on but this does really fustrate me, how can a player like Darren Bent not be in the squad (I am not even a sunderland fan) he has scored 20+ goals this season for his club! How can someone who has scored that many goals in the PREMIERSHIP not even be considered.
Also I definatly agree with Stydriver about it would give the country a lift if they were to progress further!

The thing i was v surprised about was Capello not selecting Adam Johnson, think he's been brilliant for City all season, and is really our only naturally left sided player. It's been frustrating so far, but I'm keeping the faith. Last World Cup Italy s****ed through the group stage, only to go on and win it. So instead of laying into them, while they're still in the tournament I'm still believing that our lads can man up and get a result - hopefully one that can provide the spark to bring our tournament to life!