England vs. Italy

What are your predictions for the game tonight?

Feeling a bit brave today, going to go to the Euro fan zone in the centre of Milan to watch the England Italy game. Only problem is that i'm probably going to be the only idiot wearing an England shirt amongst the thousands of Italians :smile: :uk:
If i don't make it back it was nice knowing you all :bye2:

Id like to say 2-1 england would be nice then smash the krauts i can but dream lol

I might be deeply offended at what you put about the Germans.... I am part :german: and have been supporting them all the way.

HOWEVER, I would like England to play Germany, and for England to win, purely because it is soooo boring having Germany win practically EVERY match they play against England lol!!

As for tonights match, well, my FB status says it all:

Quick...someone throw some pasta on the pitch...then chuck some chavs on the...oh wait, there already ARE some chavs on the pitch...the England team

Mike you can hardly tarnish everyone who resides in England as chavs, I'm sure Germany has it's fair share of home grown scally wags!

Mike you can hardly tarnish everyone who resides in England as chavs, I'm sure Germany has it's fair share of home grown scally wags!

Oh it more than does!!! But then I would never call everyone who lives in England chavs - in the same way that I get called a Nazi at some places - it's generalisation of a whole race that isn't true :smile::smile:

And I keep forgetting to ask you, so I will ask you now, that was you I waved at at FCS last weekend wasn't it?? I was in the 182 and you walked past the front, I waved, you waved back. Saw the 197.net hoody and thought "I wonder who that is, it might be Ben" lol!

Yes mate it was me lol, never met you before and would have come say hello but you were on the phone. Either that or hiding in your car from chavs lol!

At the end of the day the Germans are a bunch of ****s i dont think it's a coincidence half the world went to war with them twice! I'd love to beat them while living here but don't think that's going to happen as their too good

Never been one to hold back lol, not a stab at mike or anything like that just what history shows and what 4 and a half years of living over here has shown me