dont laugh

dude... i looked at it... I love the look!!!

there arent too many colors... :wink:

the black roof works extremely well (like sunroof option)
the White wheels suite the RB pretty spot-on! (Black and silver as well) but nooooooo... not gold :smiley:

I hope Adrian doesn't mind but I had a quick go at the black alloys;

Matt Black

sean1copy-1.jpg

Gloss Black

sean2copy.jpg

Last edited:
thats good thanks! gives me a good idea, personally i dont really like black on r/b. I think white is the best or even the current anthracite! but the wheels and the roof will be the last to get done so i hav plenty of thinking time!

thanks again guys :thumbup:

Here ya go mate, had a spare min or two on my dinner...

bluetimoBR.jpg

Or white roof

bluetimoWR.jpg

Or all white, which I think looks pretty nice, I got a little sloppy with the PS on this 'cos im running out time, and on the phone lol

bluetimoallwhite-1.jpg

deffo a no no with white roof and bonnet as well,

its just looks like its been snowing out lol,

black ftw.

Looking at those its gotta be gloss black alloys, with carbon vinyl roof and bonnet!!! IMO

Looking at those its gotta be gloss black alloys, with carbon vinyl roof and bonnet!!! IMO

Thanks robo mate thts brilliant.

I think your right if its a black roof then im going to need gloss black wheels! That 3m carbon fibre vinyl isnt cheap but i think it would look good! was on an american site and they put a clear laquer over the top so you can wax it like the rest of the car!

theres no pleasing some people you know... few more options... this is gonna end up turning into a spot the difference competion soon :smiley:

bluetimobluroof.jpg

bluetimoWhiteBon.jpg

Thanks Robo...both look good,imagine what a presence the black roof white bonnet combo has when you're on somebody's mirror...

i'd do black roof, spoiler and top of hatch.
white wheels and mirrors.

Quick attempt for you:

timoclio1.jpg

Or

timoclio1.jpg

i think we have a winner..no1! anyone else agree? i think tht looks good!

seriously guys thanks a million for the help, all i need 2 do now is save and add a bit every month...hopefully have her looking good for the summer!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

i think we have a winner..no1! anyone else agree? i think tht looks good!

seriously guys thanks a million for the help, all i need 2 do now is save and add a bit every month...hopefully have her looking good for the summer!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

No probs chris, anytime :smile:. if you want any other ideas post them up. and I'll give em a bash if Iv got a minute, and im on the right laptop :smiley: If I get a min I might wack on a black bonnet, and boot just for the crack :wink:

i'm looking to have my roof black, partly to hide the r27 graphics but also the wheels are black so i think it would look good.

Similar Thread Suggestions