i dont think this will polish out. :(

went round a bend a bit too fast, the bend was much tighter than i thought and the passesnger side went on to some grass, back end came out and went sideways into i think a tree stump.

yeah true, bit annoying i will lose my ncb. parts bill is up to £500 and thats not everything yet so i will be speaking to admiral tonight i think. haha

Your ok which is the main thing, your not the first and won't be the last.

Holly touching cloth bet that hurt.Hope your ok and the little beast is repairable :worried:

yeah true, bit annoying i will lose my ncb. parts bill is up to £500 and thats not everything yet so i will be speaking to admiral tonight i think. haha
That'll only keep rising mate, doesn't look pretty.
Glad you're alright, this weathers left so much water on the road, I felt like I was in Tokyo drift last night :worried:

Roads arnt half slippy at the moment, last night hit a huge island and just started going sideways, used to love it in my BMW but in the Clio it was a arse clenching moment!

Just spoke to the mechanic and it could cost upto £3k which means it's a write off, not sure I fully trust I'm but will go look at the car in a bit.

Get it written off and buy it back off your insurers. Should end up with enough money to cope with the insurance increase. But you are stuck with a CAT D/C

i dont really want the car to be written off, will try to see if i can get it on the road with spending an absolute fortune.

Similar Thread Suggestions