Does it get any less addictive..?

So picked up my new car on Saturday, Drove home from Shropshire (100 miles) then to Gower for a beach party with a few friends (150 miles there then back again) then on Tuesday drove down to London and back (300 total) with country road runs to work and back in between.. does red-lining it ever get less addictive? The noise of the milltek is just lovely :cloud9:

What an awesome car!!! I can't stop giggling as I gun it out of a corner and it just keeps gripping and gripping.

Managed to average 31MPG over the ~1000miles that I've now travelled which I don't consider too bad but my wallet is seriously aching!!!

Car was gleaming when I picked it up, the previous owner had it detailed for me which was kind.. Sadly it is no longer so.. still keep looking back at it when ever it is parked though

Will post some pictures when I've got time at the weekend, already added a couple of subtle mods, few stickers, audio and a steering wheel insert.

Thanks for convincing me I needed this car in my life because I clearly did :smile:

It gets more addictive, each time you add another bit or mod to the car the addiction gets worse.

Although unlike crystal meth its actually good for you. :smile: