Do you let the Wife/Girlfriend or friends

My missus passed her manual test.

Got a smart roadster. (auto)

I do say ill let her drive it if she asks. But then i think, when she drives im always holding the door grip.... maybe not such a good idea, i also dont want or need a new clutch or gearbox yet...

I'll answer this through the medium of video...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs[/YOUTUBE]

4159.jpg

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally off topic, but you've got to love Jim Trott!!! :rofl:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmZ0TY0mrs4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
First post ever! Felt the need to register myself after my boyfriend (who spends many an hour on this forum) had the cheek to read out this thread to me lol knowing full well he doesn't let me drive his Clio yet Borrows my economical car all the time. Anyway, it's funny that Im not allowed to drive it considering he's the one who reversed it into his own garage. Ooops did I just say that online, let's see how long it takes him to realise this was me.

Cliogirlfriend =]

Nice one girlfriend :rofl::rofl::rofl: get in there
:welcome:to his world by the way

:rofl: that's well funny and welcome to the forum, you must spill the beans as to who your other half is... Worked out its not Roy

Don't pick the Mrs's 197 up till around her birthday mid Feb, the question is, will she actually let me drive it!! we'll see....:slap:

Lol could of been that youth who said his missus drove it into mac Donalds drive threw in the first week on passing? Or maybe his story was genuine :wink:

My wife gets to drive mine whenever she wants...which thankfully is rarely.

Her daily is a Scenic so she complains the 200 is too low/hard/noisy/small.

That works just fine for me!

We had the debate other night and outcome was it'd be too expensive...... Then on getting a new quote she came out with "try me on it....." admiral want £20 extra per year and her car keeps breaking down and i have 2 cars :'(

My wife gets to drive mine whenever she wants...which thankfully is rarely.

Her daily is a Scenic so she complains the 200 is too low/hard/noisy/small.

That works just fine for me!

Mine just traded her scenic in for a FF 182, so driving my 197 isnt really up for discussion!