Do you let the Wife/Girlfriend or friends

My missus started driving the 197 quite a bit, but she didn't like it. She drives the MPS more than me. She loves it!

Emma is a pretty much a karting superstar so i have no issues in her driving the 200

She drives it like a hooligan

:smile:

Emma is a pretty much a karting superstar so i have no issues in her driving the 200

She drives it like a hooligan

Ash can you ask Emma if she could do one of them screen savers with Clio Trophy on please
Thanks

For richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, excluding all others (apart from the clio 197)

Ash can you ask Emma if she could do one of them screen savers with Clio Trophy on please
Thanks

you got an example of the image

btw they dont have to be in carbon. they can be done in pretty much nything

she is doing one for me of the Akrapovic logo that has been vac formed in clear plastic

I will ask her though

maybe worth pm'ing her (Emma87)

Mums drove it maybe twice... she struggles using a 6 spd box just dosent know how to get the car to do its thing and complains its noisy when she leaves it in 5th...

I drive their cars all the time... dad hasn't even been a passenger in the clio!

;/ cheers Roy i gotta fess up now ;/
The mrs uses the 200 more than me!
In the week all i do drive the car 20ft in and out the garage
The mrs uses the car for work and school run - cost me £40 last week for an alloy refurb :jumpon: but hey-ho she's kerbed the alloys on every car we've had so why change tradition?
Gotta laugh with some of the guys - i clean the car every week so i know every scatch/chip on the car - if a new one appears i march her out the house like a headmaster about to bollock a pupil! God knows what the neighbours think!
Come weekends or long drives though its no contest - i drive! :thumbup:
All we do then is argue "who drives her the best?"
Not bad to say she didn't want the 200 - now calls the car "her baby"

;/ cheers Roy i gotta fess up now ;/
The mrs uses the 200 more than me!
In the week all i do drive the car 20ft in and out the garage
The mrs uses the car for work and school run - cost me £40 last week for an alloy refurb :jumpon: but hey-ho she's kerbed the alloys on every car we've had so why change tradition?
Gotta laugh with some of the guys - i clean the car every week so i know every scatch/chip on the car - if a new one appears i march her out the house like a headmaster about to bollock a pupil! God knows what the neighbours think!
Come weekends or long drives though its no contest - i drive! :thumbup:
All we do then is argue "who drives her the best?"
Not bad to say she didn't want the 200 - now calls the car "her baby"

It's heart breaking to see them go off in them ain't it
Had a phone call a while back she dropped me off at work 8 mins later phone goes she says I have had a acciedent I say how's the car not how are you lol

The only person whos driven mine in the 1.5yrs of ownership (other than me) so far has been Fred@BTM when he moved it into his workshop :rofl: