Diffuser restoration?

I was reversing off the drive the other night, back window fogged up and I misjudged the distance the grass verge the other side of the road and reversed into it :worried:

The crunch sounded awful but luckily the ground was soft so it hasn't damaged it too badly, but now I have noticable scuffs on 2 of the fins. I've tried the usual plastic treatment products but they won't cover up - the slight scuff to the paint I can sort myself.

Anyone know if bodyshops can repair this sort of damage? Pics aren't the best as they are off my phone:

4218740191_820cc2b9b1_o.jpg

4219507480_4311032e46_o.jpg

4219508112_da996d9158_o.jpg

When I had my fiat punto I took my front bumper to a sprayers and they had some kind of spray to redo the plastic area, not sure whether they would need to respray the whole thing or whether it could be coloured matched,

I would find a good bodyshop locally and see whether its fixable as that looks nasty. Alternately you could just go get a carbon diffuser. lol.

A mobile place that repairs holes in dashboards from car phones should be able to fix it.

Cheers for the replies all, looks like I have some options then.

If the carbon one wasn't so expensive it would already be on there :tongueout: I also thought about painting it, but surely it would get badly chipped being that close to the road?

that dont look to bad tbh mate, should be an easy fix. :wink:

just imagine if you had done that to the carbon fiber one, ( gut wrenching ), :angry:

Perhaps look into what Renault use on the anthracite and gloss black 200 diffusers - none of these seem to be chipping so far...

You could also look at Vinyl wrapping - wouldn't cost more than £120 for your diffuser, and it's stronger than clearcoat...