Diffrent exhaust noise... How to change it?

Cool, hopefully you'll get it sorted fully this time around.

Mine is going in tomorrow actually to have the exhaust setup changed to how yours and Simo's is. The centre silencer will be a welcome addition, not to mention fixing the slight blow on the rear joint. Hoping it sounds less "rally"!!
Filter should be sorted this week I hope, and a spare inlet manifold and TB is arriving this week so it can go off for porting.
Also got a modified rocker cover coming to help me easily set the timing up on the rollers :smile:

Light at the end of the tunnel, about another month I would say and those 25 surrender horses should be found!

Hope so for your wallets sake anyway mate. Are you still running the standard ecu on yours?
Think eventually I'll be goin down the same sorta route as yourself as in engine specs but wondering whether a piggyback or full standalone ecu would be a benefit

Hope so for your wallets sake anyway mate. Are you still running the standard ecu on yours?
Think eventually I'll be goin down the same sorta route as yourself as in engine specs but wondering whether a piggyback or full standalone ecu would be a benefit

Standard ECU, though I want Ktec to hurry up with the Gen128 then I will get that. - I may investigate other options but I want canbus etc to retain the OE dash etc. I don't like jobs that dont look 'factory'.

View attachment 11429 Should have got the full system then you know it's going to work properly

I have a 200 road car, so 2 very apparent exhaust holes hence I wanted to retain my supersprint back box. You could get away with the Aros on a 197, but on a 200 it would be gash.

Also the R3 of course has a solidly mounted engine, so with the R3 manifold having no fleixble joint, fitted on a road car with road car mounts and subframe, it will crack in time from engine movement. To counter this I have modified the front joint to a sprung system so allow flex, so I saw no point in buying the Aros centre to cut up the front flange!