Different Couple

i'm thinking aboud diff and couple 14x69..
ANYONE JUST FITTED IT?:shout:

STANDARD 16X69

RMP And v max on: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Schermata2011-03-28a174055.png

NEW COUPLE 14X69:tongueout:anic:
Schermata2011-03-28a174244.png

Last edited:
LOL yeah its going to be 5k easy isn't it!

Diff and reduced gearing is a great idea for the track though Simo!

:thumbup:

Christ thats a lot of money!!?? Would it really be worth it?? Just slap an lsd in instead.

Is your car just for track use simo or road and track?
If it's just for track fair play, be interesting to see!!
If not, would it not get annoying after a while!?
Knowing you it will be awesome whatever happens next lol :wink:

Now: i'll use always on track or on normal road.
At monza track i'm in 5th gear, 7500rpm at 210kmh (gps)..

I'll make the 14x69 i think

[MENTION=150]simoxmino[/MENTION] Hi Simo, where did you get the 14x69 final drive from and how much was it?

Cheers

great stuff, thanks for the link.

once the engine build is out the way i'm sure my attention will turn to the gear box (final drive, quiafe).

How much was it?

Cheers

Id say pefect for the road too, I don't see the point in the standard setup being able to do about ~155mph (not sure exact rev limit as standard). 80mph with the stock box FD is 3827rpm Vs the 14x69 FD at 80mph is 4371rpm, not obscene by any stretch and for a sporting car is about on the money really.

I had a 17.4mph per 1000rpm in top FD in my old car, which put 80mph at 4597rpm, wasn't tough to live with and I noticed a good improvement when I fitted that. So I think this on the Clio would be bang on. I guess Simo is the guy to ask to see how he findd it but I'm not sure if his car spends much time off the track!!

I would say the 12x69 Oreca is def track only, it's got a 122mph top speed @7800. And 80mph is 5095rpm, def too high for me if you do much motorway work.

Yup, I think I made 250km/h max on a dyno in 6th gear. :smiley:

So just had to Google that, yeah 155mph! Unless you 'got boost bro', then I think a 14x69 would be perfect for us NA guys :smile:

Anyone interested in a group buy perhaps? Although I'm not sure if I'm doing box or suspension next but happy to try and sort something.