Devastated just been bashed

hi everyone just wana vent some anger before i explode! whilst sitting in a local tesco carpark ( in my previousley perfect 197) at 7:15 tonight, waiting for my fiancee, i see reversing lights coming towards me next thing smash!!!
getting out car i aproached passenger side of my car to see a vauxhall astra now atattched! woman drove forward so i went to her window she was very apolijetic and i took her details. i then went to check her home adress and it doesnt exist! telephoned police who where totally useless, im so worked up, got a lagre crease in door wing mirror smashed.

Sorry to hear that. Did you get her registration? If so, inform your insurance company. She will get prosecuted for providing false information.

Gah!!!

That's not good. Did you get the reg' number at least? Go and see the manager of the store tomorrow and see if you can have a look at the CCTV or if he won't let you personally, see if one of those Community Police Trolls can do it for you. How bad's the crease? It might pull out?

Sorry to hear that. Did you get her registration? If so, inform your insurance company. She will get prosecuted for providing false information.

+1. It's an offence in itself, she may as well have just drove off.

hi, got reg number she looked like posh 50 somehing woman, so trusted her, told police, store doesnt have cctv spoke to manager, crease is pretty bad cant get good look as dark, think door gaps larger now! was quite a bash had my little girl in car aswell!

You have legal cover with your insurance? Provide information to your company, let them do the ground work.

think i have leagl cover getting my paperwork, looking at car with torch door gaps abot 2cm at front near wing now! totally gutted only had car couple ov weeks stupid bitch!!

think i have leagl cover getting my paperwork, looking at car with torch door gaps abot 2cm at front near wing now! totally gutted only had car couple ov weeks stupid bitch!!

Might just be a door skin. Either way, you need to make sure that your insurance company chase her insurance company for the costs. Make sure they know you have reported it to the police as well.

mate go into your local police station and say that you want to report a crash, they will then give u some an road traffic collision pack to fill in and you either have to send it off or hand it back in. This will then get given to a crash investigator who will check all details passed and will prosecute any offences that come to light.

What details did you get off her?? i.e phone number/address/name etc

Oh FFS thats unbelievable - you hear all this crap in the media about young uninsured drivers causing all the problems, at least we actually care about what we drive and how we drive it!

TBH I would be shocked if she has even got a valid license or passed the driving test!

IMO people like that need locking up without any doubt.

police rang i now no where she lives and her real name! she has full liscence but no insurance, what are my options, aswell as door, front wing is cracked, any way of reparing wings im clutching at straws now,

No way of repairing however there are some on ebay...

If she doesn't pay for all of it then I don't think she deserves a roof over her head! :@

Similar Thread Suggestions