Detail RS megane 175dci lux

Right my big day today full valeter RS megane 175dci lux inside & out. I hope you enjoy reading this and watch :wink:

Here the pics for start & yes I know it very dirty :oops:

P1000730.gif

P1000732.gif

P1000733.gif

P1000734.gif

My cleaning stuff! Hope you like my bucket & got grit guard inside to protect the paint - got that from demontweeks.

ps I got load of cleaning stuff :wink:

P1000735.gif

Autoglym TFR - wheels, side all round & front/rear.

P1000736.gif

blast off with karcher!

P1000738.gif

Spray AG TFR foam over the car

P1000739.gif

after been blast & all dirts gone without been mitt or brush.

P1000740.gif

Spray meguiars gold class car shampoo foam over the car & ready to wash with meguiars mitt.

P1000741.gif

P1000742.gif

After been wash off with karcher. Clean the brembo/brake with soft brush & AG engine cleaning.

P1000743.gif

Wheels with another meguiars mitt for wheel

P1000746.gif

Hose down first clean the all archer to get the mud off & dirts. Now sponge wash inside with AG TFR.

P1000747.gif

All finish, I for got to take pics of dry the car off & clean inside. Didn't need to wax yet & put tyres dressing - meguiars endurance high gloss - I love this stuff.....mmmmm lovely smell!

5.gif

4.gif

7.gif

Thanks for looking :smile:

Awesome photos. I have one of those Mequiars mitts for my wheels too they are pretty good. Raceglaze lambswool mitt for bodywork though!

good work! Makes me want to clean mine now.... but its dark outside! My life needs a heated double garage! lol

Lovely mate. I was considering getting a 175Lux but in the end I went for the 197! lovely car stunning DCi engine in her too!

Thanks for comments :smile:

very nice!! :smile: is it yours? or is detailing your hobby/job?

Yes it our, yes that what I do car valeter and detailing :smile:

Awesome photos. I have one of those Mequiars mitts for my wheels too they are pretty good. Raceglaze lambswool mitt for bodywork though!

Thanks

I got a few type of mitt :smile:

Great work Giles, you fancy doing mine ? :tongueout:

ok I will booked in for you hehe :wink:

Road sign needed....

:smile:

Can I have your :tongueout:

Book me in for sure Giles, I am desperate for some protection on my car until the spoiler is fixed :smile: