De-cat ??

Just wondering if any one knows about putting a de cat on. Is it a bolt on or do you have to start chopping ya car up? Is it worth doing? I've herd the noise it makes on a couple of videos on YouTube.

Cheers, Bren

u have to cop the last cat off the car mate with zorst cutters. sounds sweet though and pops when u come off ure gas quick lol. u lose bottom end torque but top end u get gains gains

if u have a dodgy friend thats a tester yes. if not i dont think it will. the reason they put 2 cats on is for the emissions.

yeah mine used to come on every 3 k for about 500 miles then go off for 3 k again lol

lol my old clio used to do that! did what ever it liked lol wasnt even decatted either...but yh touch wood no problems yet!

im suprised no lights have come on on mine yet. all the modding ive done.

There is lots on the forum about this already a search would have clarified.

you will probably find emissions light is for the tax band it is currently in as without and using one cat it may still pass, my saxo vts without a cat passed an mot on emissions (running a tad lean)

lmao thanks for the vote of confidence russel . . . . the clio is just for tracks now though