De-badged 200

Decided to get rid of the CLIO badge, seen it on a few 197's and loved the look of it. Looks alot sharper I think, was a bit clutterd with chrome maybe.
Took about 20 mins with a hair dryer, bit of string, some tar remover and some elbow grease.
Any way heres the pics.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks good. However, the Renaultsport in the corner looks odd on its own. Maybe the new type badge would look better?

Looks a bit odd in that last picture i agree, but when you see it as a hole it looks alot clearer/sharper.
I'm not to keen on the new rear badge for some reason. The front RS badge however is going to be my next addition, see few guys on the rs forum with the 'older' 200s have secured it on.

If I've were you, I would remove renosport badge also, and reno logo painted in matt black. I think it would look awesome :wink:

looks loads better mate,

thats how mine is but i do have the new RS badge. :biggrin:

Cheers bud, maybe the new style badge will grow on me.
If I've were you, I would remove renosport badge also, and reno logo painted in matt black. I think it would look awesome :wink:

Need some sort of branding lol, I do love the renaultsport badge/brand, wouldnt look right without it imo.
The diamonds and bullets will get done in black at some stage me thinks:thumbup1:

them RS badges are too expensive for what they are. i hate paying mega money for little bits of plastic lol

...I know this is off topic slightly....does the RS 200 have a bit of a spoiler as standard (as in Pic) or is this an extra.....have you swapped the RS badge for an older one....just curious as I can't remember what the badge was when I ordered mine.....will be removing the CLIO badge myself when it arrives..........

Might have to see if gt spoiler can be added to the order. Can it be fitted after delivery? Finishes the car off real nice

Cant be fitted later, its factory option and will come with a different tailgate than without spoiler (the Cup Spoiler will only fit to the non GT Spoilered Tailgate tho)