Cup racer project.

About 2 months ago I found a bargain of a door in mint condition for £35 on eBay, was about 55 miles away so I fitted my roof bars and had a trip out, came back missing out the motorway so as not to travel too fast.

cliotransporter_zpsxyegmq4t.jpg

I also collected the tailgate this way from Bradford, quite a versatile machine these 197 cups .

Just noticed your project and good to see another member going the cup spec way. Interested in your post regard the EE bracket, you did supply a pic on one of your posts but can't see it. Is it the cast steel part (on the road car) to where the front lower arm swivel joint goes in. Another pic would help.

Reactions: 930Tech
How much was the quarter I got 2 to replace on my racer

From Renault they are around £270 each + vat, well the o/s one is.

If you fancy a pair of second hand ones I have the rear half of a 197 shell in my garage, quarters are good. I was going to cut one off myself but never found the time, I think if your patient with a drill and time, it's do able.

From Renault they are around £270 each + vat, well the o/s one is.

If you fancy a pair of second hand ones I have the rear half of a 197 shell in my garage, quarters are good. I was going to cut one off myself but never found the time, I think if your patient with a drill and time, it's do able.

Where you located