200: CUP and NON CUP Difference.

on the diff between cup and FF not sure but there has been some talk about some people getting a jack and others not.. eg cup has no jack FF does.

I've been told FF even with cup pack has a jack... but then I've heard some people as per threads on here say otherwise.

Either way your friend wanted differences down to everything.

I think the FF has rear headrests where as the cup just has a flat back with bench seat.

No cruise control on the cup so I believe.

No fog lamps on cup (saves some weight) - think this gets forgotten.

Some air bag differences I think as well (front and curtain?)

Isn't steering wheel different as well..leather on FF..

Everything else seems to have been mentioned.

My Cup has rear headrests fitted

must be wrong then - hence why I said I think ;/

I'm sure I have seen the back of a cup with just plain grey seat backs and no head rests though.. oh well - Think I got the other stuff right..:thumbup:

on the diff between cup and FF not sure but there has been some talk about some people getting a jack and others not.. eg cup has no jack FF does.

I've been told FF even with cup pack has a jack... but then I've heard some people as per threads on here say otherwise.

Either way your friend wanted differences down to everything.

I think the FF has rear headrests where as the cup just has a flat back with bench seat.

No cruise control on the cup so I believe.

No fog lamps on cup (saves some weight) - think this gets forgotten.

Some air bag differences I think as well (front and curtain?)

Isn't steering wheel different as well..leather on FF..

Everything else seems to have been mentioned.

I don't think you get a jack with the cup pack full stop, either in FF or cup guise.

The cup has same rear seat as all others, three head rests.

No cruise control.

Some have fogs, some not, even heard of blanks with fogs behind them.

Steering wheel is different yes but i think because of no cruise control.

Cup has different dash, one from a base model car so has a seperate flap on pass side that pops if the bag goes off, the FF rips through the dash.

No curtain airbags on a cup but i think they could be ordered from new.

No rear speakers in a cup but the wireing is there, only one bulb in the only interior roof light, no puddle lights.

The door cards are same as a base model too, no need for electric mirror switches as no electric mirrors and the door cards have no handle (were the mirror switch is) just a small finger pocket in the middle.

No alloy pedals, just rubber trims.

Basic headlights.

Black door handles.

Not 100% but i think less sound deadening.

Ditto
I specifically wanted a cup with recaros. Nothing else, as i wanted it as light as possible.
And if i get hot, i just open the windows! 8)

Me too, i wanted the recaros and speedlines but i got normal aircon as a bonus.

I'd have settled for wind up windows too if having the choice :rofl:

The 197 Cups and 200 Cups are different.

The 200 Cup doesnt come with rear headrests, however does come with ally pedals.

I don't think you get a jack with the cup pack full stop, either in FF or cup guise.

The cup has same rear seat as all others, three head rests.

No cruise control.

Some have fogs, some not, even heard of blanks with fogs behind them.

Steering wheel is different yes but i think because of no cruise control.

Cup has different dash, one from a base model car so has a seperate flap on pass side that pops if the bag goes off, the FF rips through the dash.

No curtain airbags on a cup but i think they could be ordered from new.

No rear speakers in a cup but the wireing is there, only one bulb in the only interior roof light, no puddle lights.

The door cards are same as a base model too, no need for electric mirror switches as no electric mirrors and the door cards have no handle (were the mirror switch is) just a small finger pocket in the middle.

No alloy pedals, just rubber trims.

Basic headlights.

Black door handles.

Not 100% but i think less sound deadening.

very comprehensive! filled in some of my gaps anyway.

I have been told by a few people at Renault that FF with Cup chassis should have a jack, or at least my car did when it left the showroom.

Wonder if the airbags are to do with whether you have Recaros or not? I have read some where they were an option (curtain that is)

Steering wheel just differs on the style I think - nice leather or cheap plastic. Is the cruise related to the steering wheel?? I have to be honest I've never used it. (cruise that is lol)

Are the headlights optional on the cup - eg cornering lights

I read some where that fogs aren't even an option on the cup..so shouldn't have them unless fitted after by a dealer ?

I agree on the windows bth -I would love to see the cup have winders.

Also the cup interior is naffer than a 1980's volvo.

Last edited:
The 197 Cups and 200 Cups are different.

The 200 Cup doesnt come with rear headrests, however does come with ally pedals.

What colour are the rear seats? might look out for some.

Also the cup interior is naffer than a 1980's volvo.

Coming from mainly older cars it's the naffness i love :cloud9:, once had a base model MK1 fiesta, now that could have been called CUP spec :rofl: no carpets just rubber matts, basic door cards, exposed metalwork on the doors, no rear wiper no parcel shelf :smiley: