Cruise control and limiter not functioning

Hi all,

I've had my clio for about half a year now. Everything works fine (apart from some rattles), but the fact that the cruise control and speed limiter don't work is really bugging me.

I can turn on cruise or limiter (light in the dash comes on), but the buttons on the steering wheel don't seem to do anything.
Tried checking clutch sensor to no avail. When the Clio was serviced by Renault they hooked it up to the Clipper and said they got no signal from the steering wheel buttons.
Volume/radio control works, everything else is fine.

Is there a connector/plug I can reach and check for signal? I searched the forums but didn't find a topic on this.

For the record: I checked at multiple speeds, even holding the clutch back to make sure the clutch sensor is 'on'.

Any help is appreciated!

there is a guide on how to remove the buttons in the how to section. maybe try that and give them a clean.

Having the same issue with mine,

So taking the above into account:

*clutch sensor
*Actual buttons

Can people point me in the right direction of what to check over?

Just to add also, the car is fitted with an aftermarket stereo, and this obviously deletes the use of the stereo controls on the steering wheel - so would i be right in assuming it could effect cruise control etc also?