Cro's r27 f1- build video inside

Was over at rs tuning in Leeds over the weekend for Paul to tweak my mapping. Talk about ups and downs that journey, the 2am boat broke its engine on the way over and came back to dublin, so onto the 8.20 ferry which left at 9.20 and I flew from holyhead to leeds for a quick turnaround with paul and back to get the 8pm boat home… it was the boat that broke down that morning on me and decided to leave early which was sound of Stena!! They sorted me out on the next boat home at 2am for free, gave me some vouchers and put me in a suite so at least it wasn't an awful return.

On to the car, buy the time I got to leeds the car had killed its thermostat and one of the injectors was playing up. Made the decision to stay stage 1 and ill go back with some 630cc injectors and a hybrid turbo for stage 2 at some stage over the next few months and that'll push nicely into the 300s. Bhp was somewhere close to 270 torque somewhere in the 280s I think but holds boost and torque for what feels like forever so a much nicer drive, and also nice to know it was built right by myself and running ok from a respected pro.

Hadn't stopped driving apart from fuel and mapping, and even that was le mans style change and off I went again (forgot to lift my printout ). Had the go pro with me for some footage for the build time lapse and it caught this a few times on the way home Good times

Big thanks to Yiannis for the work on the group buy

ScreenShot2014-01-27at143320_zpsd3e71577.png

Must admit when I saw the email in my inbox saying that Cro has updated "Cro's r27 f1" thread I thought yes... he's selling it but so such luck :worried:.

Sounds as if you have done a great job Steven - hopefully I'll see it out and about now on the roads a little more :smile:

Must admit when I saw the email in my inbox saying that Cro has updated "Cro's r27 f1" thread I thought yes... he's selling it but so such luck :worried:.

Sounds as if you have done a great job Steven - hopefully I'll see it out and about now on the roads a little more :smile:

lol everything is always for sale at the right price Adam. Yeah ill swing up your way sometime over the coming months sure.

Lol you win the lottery Adam?

Mid-term comes around and the days get filled with things that are more fun than marking coursework :smile:

finishing off the side bullets in carbon and red lettering

E5A39616-3755-4D58-BC56-19E2C45F79FB_zpsmvcn7gfe.jpg

Probably do the door handles in carbon and maybe look at the diffuser but I'm not fussed on that one. Going to try some new tailpipes and see how they look, main thing to do on these couple of days is get the s2000 cleaned for some photos and sold to fund more parts :smiley:

Haha happy days buddy, nice work then! Wouldn't bother with the carbonmods kit, nothing some cloth, resin, a bin bag and a vacuum wouldn't do! at least to try out anyway. Thats big money!!

Continuing on finishing off the carbon, handles are done and looks like i might need a brighter red in the lettering to match the brembo colour

2CD03B6D-8156-48F4-8B18-1DA0D0BEAF65_zpsbmep9k40.jpg

D8252774-3D0F-4A24-A509-F690E12BDD4F_zpspa3iwc6y.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions