Couple of pic's of my 200

A few guys on another forum are looking to get them so i am waiting to here their review, same with the silverstones.

Silverstone tyre review... seems they got marked down on price, but then 888s have gone up since by some margin.

The MX5 lot love those Federals, think Lizard had them on his M3 too with good results.

I've *fingers crossed* got my hands on some Pilot Sport Cups, which are epic on the Golf, if not then I'm buying the Silverstones.

very nice car love the leathers! agree with your feelings on csc3's dont like them either but have to say they perform alot better when 50% worn and with 20degree plus ambient temps,i want to try michelin ps's in 225/45 for road tyre next and proper cut slicks on our track wheels

very nice car love the leathers! agree with your feelings on csc3's dont like them either but have to say they perform alot better when 50% worn and with 20degree plus ambient temps,i want to try michelin ps's in 225/45 for road tyre next and proper cut slicks on our track wheels

It's a strange one i have the conti 2 on my golf and it feels great wet or dry :-s

On my focus rs i run cut slicks all year round street and track it was all good.

Much fun in standing water, snow and ice :rofl:

Last edited:
lol,that said most people i know do run cut slicks all year and say they are far better than normal tyres in the wet obviously standing water and ice excluded

Last edited: