Couple of pic's of my 200

Couple of Pic's of My 200

Bored at work so i thought I would join the sad :tongueout:inky: crew and post some pic’s for the stealth wagon 8)

Couple of Days Old:

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

Couple of Days Oolder :biggrin:

DSC_0006.gif

DSC_0026.gif

DSC_0250.gif

DSC_0330.gif

DSC_0331.gif

Enjoy.

Car still prefect. Brakes are spot on going to bin the conti for 888's Or Silverstone 8)

Stayed in front of so called faster cars at brands with out much effort :jase2:

Jim

looking good mate,

its good to see another set of those seats on here, they go well with the black exterior. :jase2:

A lad on another forum has just bought some silverstones, i am waiting on his first track report to how they hold up.

I like the black on black, i looked at one last month but it didnt have recaros.

Love the all black look. What are these Silverstones you speak of? Trackday tyre? Never heard of them.

Love the all black look. What are these Silverstones you speak of? Trackday tyre? Never heard of them.[/QUOTE

I haven't got loads of info on them yet

They are very much like a R888 slightly cheaper and get very good write up's

I ran R888 on a Focus Rs all year road but the recent increase in price and other options on the market has made me think of shopping about

If they are just as good and cheaper then it's all good I suppose. Once I am through with my current 888s I think al try one of these alternatives.

Wander if I could buy those seat covers and put them on my recaros :wink:

Stunning motor. Get some hids I've got them on my 200 and they look awesome :smile:

Wander if I could buy those seat covers and put them on my recaros :wink:

Stunning motor. Get some hids I've got them on my 200 and they look awesome :smile:

Are these not going to get me nicked??

Linky? Where did you buy them part number etc?

Jim:thumbsup:

Fluorescent orange wheels would be an epic track look. Think 911 GT3 RS

porsche-911-gt3-rs-black.jpg

You know this

I would like another set of speed lines and paint them orange I have been offer some mag cup wheels might do it to them :smile: