Colour trials.

So I've been thinking of changing the colour of the Clio (wrap) so its a bit more unique.

These are just a few I came up with (I spent more time cutting out the side image then the front so forgive me if the front looks a bit rough as it was a rush job)

Gold/Orange
goldmi.jpg

goldside.jpg

Purple
purpleh.jpg

purpleside.jpg

Green/blue
greenbluex.jpg

greenside.jpg

There are a few more colours I want to shop to see how they look.

Any opinions or colours you think would suit the 197?

tbh not toying with Matt at all. The upkeep on Matt paintwork is crazy. It stains so easy compared to normal paintwork.

I'll give it a go in PS later though :smile:

I am ashamed to say it but the purple is cool! ;/

Amazing photoshops too! :thumbup:

If you're doing a wrap I'd get something unique which puts the LY/AG options out the window. Purple looks pretty cool or maybe asbo orange from the focus ST

How about that dark grey that was on tha 197 racer? The one thats darker than storm grey?

I own an asbo orange fiesta so wouldn't do the same with the Clio but I'll shop it orange for fun.

id imagine the racer grey would be pretty similar to nimbus and I want to go for something no one else has.

I like purple ATM but I've seen a more red hued one I wanna give a go later too.

keep the suggestions coming :smiley:

I love the look of the purple one.. :smile:

What about something like a dark anthracite or something aswel, something not so in your face but different.

The racer grey is a lot darker than nimbus, looks amazing.

Renault flame red would be good, or how about doing something like lambo lime green

Midnight purple, Matt White, Matt red, the grey people already said. Be different though, if you do it boring gloss White I'll come to your house and cut you. Cut you good!

Nooo the gloss dark grey that was in a photo with a bright orange one from the Renaultsport factory....cant find the photo though!

Lunar would look cool!

Those photoshops are all fugly Im sorry :tongueout:
I like the idea of gulf colours - there is a rally clio done up like this, ill try dig out the photo
Burnt orange or matte black would be my choice
Carbon di-noc film? There is an STi going around the internet done up in it

Similar Thread Suggestions