Clio's First Service

I have booked my car in for its first service next week and just had a few questions.

As I am going to Germany at the end of next week, I thought it would be best to have her serviced before I went. She is booked in at Peterborough Renault, its not that far from me and I wanted the genuine Renault service history. I just wanted to know if anybody else had used them?!

On the phone I also asked what kind of works were involved in the service and I couldn't really get an answer... Could anyone enlighten me? They also asked me to produce my chassis number, has anybody else been asked for this information?

So far so good though, they got me booked in for next Wednesday with a courtesy car and seem like reasonable people.

Oh one more thing, I did mention about warranty work as I still have 18 months of it left, but I was told this would have to be arranged at a different time... Bit annoying as its not exactly convenient to be making the trip twice in a month. :whatever: Could anybody maybe recommend an east midlands Renault that are good with warranty work?

Thanks for your time :book: