Clio RS-R

I just see a load of comments about the R26R? Am I missing it somewhere?

what the hell, the link seems to have changed??

I went on and it had a picture of a white clio, then the specification below, 230bhp, carbon bonnet etc, with a hefty tag of 30,000 euro

"We brought you as one of the first informed of the Megane RS Trophy , we are pleased once again to do with the final version of the Clio Renault Sport. Because if the last representative of atmospheric mini-hatches, the acclaimed Clio entitled to an appropriate farewell. That there will almost certainly take the form of a hardcore racing version in terms of philosophy leans more closely to the brutal R26.R than the recent big brother Megane RS Trophy. The specs promise whatsoever fireworks!

The prototype that was spotted near Dieppe, would have the following specs:

Evolution of the Cup chassis and suspension
230 hp (30 bhp) from the atmospheric 2.0
Carbon bonnet
Plexiglas windows
Unique wheels
Specific exhaust
RS Monitor
Five Point Harnesses
Stripped interior
Weighing less than 1.200kg
0-100 in 6 seconds
Top speed of 240km + / h
Race-inspired Recaro bucket seats
Limited to 300 units with serial plate
Estimated price: 30,000 euros
Ingredients that guarantee a mixed cocktail, not just the current generation will fit goodbye, but a tribute to the atmosphere will bring two liters which inexorably to the next generation - and eco-forced - out of need. In return comes after a blown 1.6 'do you already know the Nissan Juke . Despite the hefty price tag will be one of the keys 300 are driven gebikkeld. Because if he comes anywhere near its five-star predecessor , or as high as his eyes roll 'ring and a BMW M Coupe crushing brother and his prospective owners should be prepared for an R DRIV sfestijn the old reading; one in this form (probably) never be repeated"

Link still OK for moi !

big-rstdawjuven02.jpg

Hhhmmmm, believe it when I see it I think. That car pictured has no carbon bonnet. 230 bhp out of the n/a 2.0 is a little optimistic too. You would think that with a figure of 230, they would be using the turbo out the Meg f1.

surely you could build one to a similar spec for less than that including the cost of the car (not including transplants Jonesy!)

I really like the idea of this, but 26/28k is a bit steep imo, but I guess there will always be people willing to pay it.

Was the price given in Euros? I'd think a Clio of that price wouldn't really sell. Especially when you can get a Meggy Trophie for £28k

What do you guys think a new Clio RS costs in Holland at the moment?

Base price of a Clio RS is: 28000 Euro's

Ad all the extra's out of the brochure and you pay 36000 euro's.

Very nice country for the car enthousiast!!!