clio rs 200 turbo uk spec details

now the spec is known would you buy one?

• yes - i would

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • no - still not convinced

Votes: 74 46.3%
  • still undecided

Votes: 39 24.4%

• Total voters
I still think tge front end of the 200 looks awesome, just so mean and different from everything else out there. Anyone else agree??????

Every time I look out of the window of my house, I just stop and stare at my car. I do not feel, at this moment in time, that I will get bored with it or could give it up!

Build Your Own 200T

...jsut done this on the RS website.....built a Clio 200T Lux in GW with cup pack and RS monitor....came out at £21000 ish! There doesn't seem to be a non lux option yet and there are only LY, GW, Deep Black, and Grey.....if you add LY paint, parking camera, european maps and leather you are getting pricy indeed....

I suspect the prices will be discounted, but I will go to the local dealer and see what I can get a car for.....hopefully, there will be a special version; or a cup eventually.....Recaro's are not an option yet, which is dissapointing.....

Someone would be a fool to pay full price on any car.

My car listed for 20.5k, I paid 16.7k.

Ok discounts might not be quite as healthy on such a new model, but a decent haggle should get things more reasonable!

This has been discussed before mate the consensus was the Launch control and torque meant it was always going to win a drag race. The difference will be in braking and cornering :smile:

It will be quicker straight line as it has launch control and a faster gear change, however after 20 laps am more than sure the 200 would be miles ahead

I saw this yesterday too, asumed it would be a repost and never bothered.

It shocked me just HOW much the 200T destroyed the 200. :|

I saw this yesterday too, asumed it would be a repost and never bothered.

It shocked me just HOW much the 200T destroyed the 200. :|

Have the say the 'launch' by the 200 driver was a little limp wristed if memory serves me correctly. Either way it's a bit of a given as torque wins drag races.

Have the say the 'launch' by the 200 driver was a little limp wristed if memory serves me correctly. Either way it's a bit of a given as torque wins drag races.

Look here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh6yVdZIp6k

Think away the 430 Scuderia and check out the difference between the Mégane RS and the 200. If you compare to the vid: 'Clio 200 vs Clio 200T', the gap is more or less the same.
Now tell me, do you really think the new Clio 200T would be a match for the Mégane RS?
So to me the 200 driver held back in favor of the new kid in town (200T)...

Last edited:
This will have been posted on here quite a few times.
A Focus RS will dick on both the 200 and 200Turdo in drag race but look how well the 200 does in a proper race:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae4RqTW5UDU&playnext=1&list=PL8AE3D9A507C67241[/YOUTUBE]

I wasnt aware people bought Clio200/197 to race traffic light grand prix? (which is the only real world use of standing start drag racing) :coffee:

Doesn't look like Renault will be collecting the vast number of awards and accolades that it did when the 200 came out.