clio rs 200 turbo uk spec details

now the spec is known would you buy one?

• yes - i would

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • no - still not convinced

Votes: 74 46.3%
  • still undecided

Votes: 39 24.4%

• Total voters
Doesn't inspire confidence, glad I went for a pre reg rather than wait for this looks like delivery will be October now

I think this car will sell, but not to current RS enthusiasts... I eagerly await the facelift or 4.5 as some call it...

Since when was the RS not quickest on the track in its class? That's absurd!

And to top it off its quickest in a straight line? Who buys an RS for that anyways?

:confused:

Is anybody still interested in the new 200T at all?

I was just wondering whether the hype has cooled down yet?

I'm off to thrash one round Donny later this month with Renault, and although I can't wait, I can't help but feel it won't be as good as my 200...

Also, for anyone near Durham Renault, we take delivery of ours in August.

LY
Cup
Black 18"

Saw one saturday and i must say im thoroughly impressed. Looks stunning in person.

Smiths of Peterborough have a white one, cup chassis, gloss black wheels. Looks so good. And the "needs recaros comments" i disagree with, the standard seats are so nice and huggy.

Gutted they arent registering it as a demo though :worried:

So having seen a "normal" Mk4 Clio in the flesh at the weekend i had no idea what model it was. What externally is there to tell the normal Clio apart from the RenaultSport Clio? If you were to catch with a passing glance how would you even tell?

Ugly bumpers on the RS :-O

Ive had a normal Mk4 for nearly a week now as a courtesy car. The interior is a nice place to be if a little plasticy. The speedo cluster is nice, looks quite posh. The touch screen radio is crap, it doesnt angle towards the driver so hard to see in the sun. The navigation is awful! And it drives just like every other 1.2 clio ive driven....like a bag of ****e. The 5 doors you cant really notice until you realise theres blind spots everywhere due to additional pillars everywhere and the rear visibility is non existant....see why everyone specced reversing aids.

We won't be registering ours as a demo. Neither are Middlesborough.

The 1.2 is a shocking engine - but the grunty 0.9 TCe is a beast. Sounds so aggressive from the outside too.

Dyn MNav S comes standard with parking sensors, and anyone that has one with them on has an S. Otherwise it's worthless.

£460 option or £1000 spec walk? You can guess the outcome...

those who are looking at them but want the iconic Racing Blue paint - may be a little disappointed.

Hasnt been announced yet, but that not to say it wont be. The broucher shows the dimensions of an RS clio in a RB colour (or similar)

I will keep people informed if you would like to know.

P.M. me if you want to know any details when released.

those who are looking at them but want the iconic Racing Blue paint - may be a little disappointed.

Hasnt been announced yet, but that not to say it wont be. The broucher shows the dimensions of an RS clio in a RB colour (or similar)

I will keep people informed if you would like to know.

P.M. me if you want to know any details when released.

isnt that called "french blue" or something like that?

i think a few more non-metallics like racing blue and ultra red would be good for it but they seem to have dropped most of the good bits from the old model so will probably do the same with the colours :blink:

i think a few more non-metallics like racing blue and ultra red would be good for it but they seem to have dropped most of the good bits from the old model so will probably do the same with the colours :blink:

wouldn't be surprised...

I'll be thrashing one round Donnington at the end of this month, along with a GT :smile:, so i'll report back.

please do -you will be able to make a good comparison between clio 3 & 4 :thumbup1:

No worries.

Personally looking forward to the 1.2TCe GT more if im honest...

Should be a little rocked with 120bhp and a load of torque.

And looks nicer... just wish it has the same rear end as the RS. If it did, I wouldnt see many RS's on the road.

I was on the online configuration yesterday building a 200T. The problem is the only decent RS specific colour seems to be LY. I think having one in that flame red, black or silver might just make it look too much like a 'normal' Clio.

Also with Cup pack and LY paint the website said the price was nearly 23k LOL! :lol: