Clio RS 200 Cup Racing Blue from Slovenia

all the photo's on this page look amazing!
why didn't you spec recaros then mate?
how did you feel the car performed on the track day?

and lastly, how is your english so good!?! lol.

thanks, stu.

all the photo's on this page look amazing!
why didn't you spec recaros then mate?
how did you feel the car performed on the track day?

and lastly, how is your english so good!?! lol.

thanks, stu.

i didnt spec the recaros because the standard seats have lower seating position, and also because the standard seats are a bit more adjustable. plus there were tear and wear problems with the recaros. i would of spec them now, tho.. :smile:

the car was great at the track day, it only had about 1000miles at the time, but the handling was amazing, when you were a bit too quick at the beggining of a corner, the back end slided a bit but you could easily correct it with some opposite lock. :smile: a great car for track use i think. :smile:

i ve been learning english from my 6th year, and know i am almoust 25. :smile: i ve been using it daily since my high school days, so i dont have any problems with it. :smile: i might come to england this summer for some days with my car, i ve been thinking this for a while now.. :smile:

here are some new pictures from today, with the addition of the renault sport stickers. shame it was a bit dark, so that the colour of the car looks a bit blury perhaps. :smile:

dscn0070.jpg

dscn0071.jpg

dscn0072.jpg

dscn0073.jpg

dscn0074.jpg

dscn0075.jpg

dscn0076.jpg

dscn0077.jpg

dscn0078.jpg

dscn0079.jpg

thnx guys, i am thinking about painting the alloys into the black colour, because what i am trying to achive here, is a black and blue combo. thats why the stickers are black and not anthracite. :smile:

here are some more pictures from this fall, the stickers are gone now, the car is lowered on h&r springs.

dscn0014.jpg

dscn0015.jpg

dscn0016.jpg

dscn0017.jpg

dscn0018.jpg

dscn0019.jpg

dscn0020.jpg

dscn0021.jpg

this are all the pictures i have, my colleague skopusnik has some more, i will tell him to upload some of the best if he wants to. :smile:

here are some new pictures with 16mm spacers at the front, and 20mm at the back, and with freshly painted black alloys:

dscn0125.jpg

dscn0126.jpg

dscn0127.jpg

dscn0128.jpg

dscn0129.jpg

dscn0130.jpg

dscn0131.jpg

dscn0132.jpg

dscn0133.jpg

dscn0134.jpg

i had a carbon roof vinyl before, but because everybody in our town has it, and because i like a blue roof a bit more, i have decided that i will get it off. :smile: and so i did last summer. :smile: