Clio RS 200 Cup Racing Blue from Slovenia

two pictures from today...

imag0040.jpg

imag0041.jpg

I like the sound of morning start on sub zero temperatures.
Clio sounds like E46 M3 little brother :smiley:

This -17 is nice. Any wind along with this charming temperature?

So after a while, the brakes went from bad to crap, so it was time to replace all pads (the car now has 37.000km wich is around 25.000miles):

imag0157.jpg

imag0158.jpg

imag0159.jpg

I have also fitted the K-Tec Pro Performance exhaust, and the new rubber seals for the back windows:

imag0171.jpg

The car has also been serviced at the official Renault dealer (4th stamp), and after that, opportunity arrised for a set of black speedlines, very cheap, so I`ve bought them and fitted them today:

imag0172.jpg

imag0173.jpg

imag0174.jpg

imag0175.jpg

All pictures are bad, because they were taken by a phone.

looks nice mate. I personally prefere the cup anthacite wheels but each to there own :smile: do like the gt spoiler, why the f**k is it an option and not standard!

Tnx guys, today the car has been washed, but I will need to mobile skopusnik to make some photos, because this ones with my fone aint exactly the best:

imag0176.jpg

imag0177.jpg

imag0178.jpg

imag0179.jpg

imag0180.jpg

imag0181.jpg

Here are some more photos from todays quick photo session, my mate took the photos. This is the last weekend with the winter setup, next week I am going back to the speedlines/contisport contact 5:

mep2033.jpg

mep2025.jpg

mep2039.jpg

mep2049.jpg

After 5.5 years, the car is still going strong. It has 64k km, so thats like 43k miles, but the flexis had already failed. So we replaced them last week with the ones from Bosal, hopefull this will work for a bit longer. :smile: Engine mounts were also replaced. Here are a few photos, the car was quickly washed yesterday, altho its allready filthy due to the state of the roads at our location :smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• mani1.jpg
    mani1.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 90
  • mani2.jpg
    mani2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 89
  • mani3.jpg
    mani3.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 89
  • washed_19_12_15.jpg
    washed_19_12_15.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 88
Just read your complete thread. I like your car. Good to see someone keeping their car for a long time. RB one of the best colours but then I'm a bit of a traditionalist, blue for French sports cars, red for Italian, green for British etc. Where did you get the grooved& drilled discs mate, & what make are they?

Thnx. :smile: I ve got them from ebay, they are Brembos, with Brembo pads. There are quite a few sets still somewhere on ebay I think. Quite a few of us on this forum have this brakes.