Clio out T5 in!

Chrisgti6

East Midlands Rep.
I know this won't meet much approval around these parts, but the Clio is gone and now sitting in its place is this

image_zps683a0ae2.jpg

obviously very different to the clio, but awesome none the less!

bring on more power!

It's a tractor! Only joking, grew up with fast Volvo's, dad had an 850 T5r when I was a kid, Porsche killer that was! Happy hunting!

Brilliant!!! :thumbup:

Drop it on it's ring, nice set of multi-spokes and it'll look a different animal altogether. Loving the ''Grandad Green'' paintjob as well!!! :smiley:

It's certainly different Chris. I bet it suits your needs well too Glad you've got the T5 aswell :-D

Brilliant!!! :thumbup:

Drop it on it's ring, nice set of multi-spokes and it'll look a different animal altogether. Loving the ''Grandad Green'' paintjob as well!!! :smiley:

the colour is growing on me! I'm not sure on wheels, would like something OE+ and about 300bhp under the bonnet. Sleeper!

Lovely car mate, my mate has got one for a daily and it it simply superb. Loads of torque and power, and the ride is simply astonishing. Not to mention the remap word...:wink:

Yeah it's the 5Pot Growler.

Originally by Audi, stolen by Volvo, borrowed by Ford. :tongueout:

Good sleeper!

Not sure it'd be much fun around bends but that engines got a lovely noise :smile: