Clio Meg RS320bhp conversion (update Meg Rad)

Thanks. I think I'm all LY out now.....

Day off so work through the bloody 'to do list' that the wifes left me, trip to SteC to check brakes and then, give the lady (not the wife) a wash whilst its such a nice sunny day.

Looks absolutely spot on mate. You somehow seem to keep improving on what has become my favourite Clio around. Very OEM+ mate, and I like that :smile:

Now the brakes to resolve. 330mm PF's fitted but having quite a bit of pad floating\knocking. Gonna see if calipers need a good overhauling, and that might help. Then some CL RC5 + RC6 pads, I think. Gonna fit some 15mm spacers too.

Then I'm gonna revisit where my stolen 15 bhp's are on this set-up? lol

Just read this from start to finished, love your car and it looks amazing. Would be great to actually see it in person!

Update
Sprayshack excelled again. LY Engine Cover and other bits. Also to pay homage to SteC's excellent work, I've got him to give me his signature, which I've decal'ed on the engine cover and the insert below handbrake.

IMG_0790_zps7f4b237f.jpg

IMG_0789_zps5dbae754.jpg

IMG_0788_zps60e3393e.jpg

That looks F'ing fantastic :jase::thumbup1:

Now the brakes to resolve. 330mm PF's fitted but having quite a bit of pad floating\knocking. Gonna see if calipers need a good overhauling, and that might help. Then some CL RC5 + RC6 pads, I think. Gonna fit some 15mm spacers too.

Then I'm gonna revisit where my stolen 15 bhp's are on this set-up? lol

are you sure it's not the discs 'floating?' with the different washers on those discs they become a floating disc, has someone done that before you got them?

That looks F'ing fantastic :jase::thumbup1:

are you sure it's not the discs 'floating?' with the different washers on those discs they become a floating disc, has someone done that before you got them?

May well be....braking is not compromised, just the noise is crazy...maybe a mod too far???

Anyway...heres another pic

IMG_0801_zpsa630bd0c.jpg

How are the front of your grills so dark behind the gaps? Is I because you run a different engine?

Looked nasty when I fitted mine.