Clio Meg RS320bhp conversion (update Meg Rad)

PF 330mm BRAKES

Kept these in garage, now covered in surface rust and need cleaning up. I never quite got round to fitting them....

Last edited:
I'll grab the length of the bolts tomorrow for ya. Tried to fit mine today and missing those vital brackets Caliper offset if wrong. Most annoying!

To be fair,

Discs: £275
Fitting kit: £90
Total: £365
Saving over ktec kit: £350+

= win

IF I can get it to fit. Basically the guy off eBay beds in the discs for the rally team. So their near mint just ready to go!

To be fair,

Discs: £275
Fitting kit: £90
Total: £365
Saving over ktec kit: £350+

= win

IF I can get it to fit. Basically the guy off eBay beds in the discs for the rally team. So their near mint just ready to go!

Really!? Ktec put that much of a mark up on the kit?

Don't just put any bolts on there that are the right diameter/length. I'd guess they're pretty high quality bolts in this application.

Bit cleaner now......

Trust me PF are taking the P in charging Rogue £95 for 2 pieces of metal and 4 bolts. How much you recon for 4 bolts???? I recon they'll want £30 for 4?.

Fortunately, we have a superb local engineering company that can sort them out for much less.

Brakes have been an absolute bargain. I'm embarrassed to say how much I paid for them!!!

Now just need to find Garrett GTX3071R Turbo and 4-1 tubular manifold and I'm good to go!!!!! Hmmmm.....

Last edited:
Mine are going back. The bells are wrong. Guy was selling them for 197's and they don't fit our hubs.

Slightly annoyed but it what it is. They look awesome under the arches though!

Mine are going back. The bells are wrong. Guy was selling them for 197's and they don't fit our hubs.

Slightly annoyed but it what it is. They look awesome under the arches though!

Rally brakes must be different then? Mine are off a Meg 225 so should be ok. What you gonna do with fitting kit?

Rally brakes must be different then? Mine are off a Meg 225 so should be ok. What you gonna do with fitting kit?

Different hub apparently but neither of us were aware that offsets were any different.

I'll try send the kit back...now deciding what discs to get.