Clio Cup Racer Tow Eye

lol nop! it's missing a rear quarter atm and the bumper is blue waiting to be sprayed still!!! worth putting a holesaw through it ya recon?

aye albi blue matt, also got a red one with a small crack in~! wanna make a carbon one from the red one and give it to me for free? :smiley:

i have some metal ones, they're painted red tho!! might shot blast them and make them shiney like matts! :smiley:

Red FTW! I wanted the ones kev has but they guy wanted too much money for me.

Ben I'm not keen on the fabric ones, and tbh I think you over paid, especially as I was offered a used one for price of postage.

Lol call it an impulsive buy. And i've defo grown to it now. Kind rolled it up and it looks much neater. Although as predicted its going to get very dirty very quickly.

I prefer the ropes to the eyes, I'll be getting a rope for my 200, they need to be rolled up to look any good, unrolled and it just looks like you've caught some material on the front of your car but not noticed. :tongueout:

Took mine off in the end lol, it was too marmite and now i have it off and the front of the car looks clean and neat again i realise just how crap it looked on!