Clio Cup Racer Tow Eye

Wanted a tow eye for that racecar look and when im on trackdays. got onto the phone to R.Sport and £70 later i had one on order.

Expected to get a traditional 'nipple ring' like you see on all the racers, except what i did get was very different indeed lol. Has alot of split opinions at home but its defo racey.

Opinions???

DSC01340.gif

DSC01341.gif

I suspect most of you dislike lol...

i think it would have looked better in black if they do them, ?

it does stand out i give you that.

Nah in yellow only lol, to stand out for the marshalls i assume. I've folded it in hald now so its shorter looks much better.

Kevo i dunno mate aint seen yours, just got direct from r.sport from race car, considered rear one too but didnt wana drill into rear bumper!

Nah in yellow only lol, to stand out for the marshalls i assume. I've folded it in hald now so its shorter looks much better.

Kevo i dunno mate aint seen yours, just got direct from r.sport from race car, considered rear one too but didnt wana drill into rear bumper!

Ahhh.... its the new type, the fabric ones?

I got mine off a race team that had to change over to these, I have the metal ones!

Its certainly different Ben but I really do like it actually mate! Its very very cool and fits very well with the rest of your car! I wouldn't bother with the rear one I don't think it would add anything overall!

Yeah i cant agree with you more there! Hence why I have a bright yellow car lol!

Like it! Would suit your car better in red though imo. I came across these but have decided to look for some "nipple ring" versions instead.