200T: Clio Cup + maybe?

I sure hope so. The new Clio is a fantastic motor, but quite intentionally on Renaults part it isn't the 200cup replacement it could have been (for very valid, much discussed reasons). I'm sure they could shut up a lot of the critics with an addition like this to the line up.

My first post here. I'll try to write an introduction later today.

back to topic: Renault will reveal something with 230 HP at the geneva motorshow March 6th :wink:

I thought it was common knowledge Renault were supposed to be announcing a Gordini version early this year (around March) with 230bhp and a tweaked gearbox. Remember reading a few articles about it last year. A limited range of colours would stop me from upgrading from my LY though, I'd rather a remap if I wanted more power.

10HP of an R26, if choosing between a Mk2 Meg or a MK4 Clio williams id be taking an R26.R :smile:

One is brand new with 4 years warranty and is ideal for a family with the occasional blast on the weekend, the other is 6 years old, plastic windows and has two seats. Not really the same...

That's a real shame. Would've been nice to have the Williams one. Just looked and read about the Monaco one. Fell asleep halfway through.

That's a real shame. Would've been nice to have the Williams one. Just looked and read about the Monaco one. Fell asleep halfway through.

It's not aimed at the UK market though. We might well be getting a more 'hardcore' version :smile:

One is brand new with 4 years warranty and is ideal for a family with the occasional blast on the weekend, the other is 6 years old, plastic windows and has two seats. Not really the same...

Nope not the same at all and i was purely going on the comparison of the BHP (as i quoted a posted to say its within 10BHP of a MK2) hence i then said IF...IF choosing between a Clio MK4 or a Meg MK2 then for ME it would be the R26.R. Im 22, dont have kids and quite honestly couldnt care about passengers (roll cage in the back...) so the R26.R would suit me. Yes, as you state, the MK4 clio is ideal with someone with a family, which at 22 is most def not being considered.

All personal opinion though and i dont want to start any other comparisons or debates