clio 200 timing belt kit part number?

Go on Renault spares direct website. Numbers are on there as well having the ability to buy.

Is a 200 timing belt kit the same as a 197 :huh:

From what I've seen yes, I ended up going to the guys at Engine Dynamics, who did me good deal on all the parts needed. I ended going for the Gates Timing Belts, supposed be better quality. http://www.engine-dynamics.com/ServiceParts/cid188/ServiceParts.asp. The kit they supply includes the camshaft back end caps. You'll also need the cam shaft hardware kit (new exhaust and phaser nut & bolt). Oh and course the aux belt kit and a new crank pulley bolt. I've heard that Renault now are suggesting replacing the crank pulley, why I don't know. Probably good time to put a lightened one on. I ended up buying a new phaser pulley, just in case when I was in the phaser pulley had any slight play.
I'm doing this myself, I've got the tooling for locking the camshafts, the phaser & exhaust pulley & crank pin.
Am willing to loan this kit out once I've done mine.
Download the Renault workshop manual (PDF), from a link on this forum, but can't find it know:worried:. Section 11A-102 onwards describes the procedure!.

Oh well I'll stop blabbering on, hope this helps, apologies if I've been teaching how to suck eggs