Clio 200 from spain

Hello friends regards from españa my name is jonathan and I you present my clio 200 and my twingo 133 cup. I wait to learn much of this forum.:thumbup:
259hp8g.jpg
1f74gy.jpg
2s7x9gn.jpg
4jp4xd.jpg

Hi and welcome Jonathan!!
unusual combination on your 200 (car and wheel colour / combination)
do you see many 197/200's in Spain?

To comment that the clio 200 has:
Chip by BC Autotech
Filtro substitution pipercross

Twingo rs:
Back Leak Duramas
Filtro substitution BMC
Chip by BC Autotech

¡Buenas tardes y bienvenidos al foro!

¿Me encanta el clio, y no veo una pegatina twingo133.net en el Twingo?:wink:

¡Lo siento si mi español es malo, pero ha sido un rato desde que me lo han estudiado!

Good evening and welcome to the forum!

I love the clio, and do I see a twingo133.net sticker on the Twingo?

Sorry if my Spanish is bad, but it has been a little while since I have studied it!

Hi friend your Spanish is perfect, the trouble is that I'm with internet translators that not is almost no English, if the sticker is the Forum of the twingo.Where you are because you speak very well the Spanish?

Hi friend your Spanish is perfect, the trouble is that I'm with internet translators that not is almost no English, if the sticker is the Forum of the twingo.Where you are because you speak very well the Spanish?

Yo estoy en Inglaterra, pero he aprendido español durante tres años. Tengo un amigo español también!

Puedo usar Google Translate a veces demasiado, para los españoles más difícil, pero las cosas básicas, que puedo hacer. :wink:

La etiqueta es de un foro que alguien aquí se ejecuta - su nombre de usuario aquí es Twingogeekeo.

Usted no tiene que ser español para reírse de este video. Me encanta la impresión / el acento de la persona española que hace - es tan cierto:wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc8tfioOKvU

I am in England, but I learnt Spanish for three years. I have a Spanish friend too!

I use Google Translate sometimes too, for the more difficult Spanish, but the basic stuff, I can do. :wink:

The sticker is from a forum that someone on here runs - his username on here is Twingogeekeo.

You don't have to be Spanish to laugh at this video. I love the impression/accent of the Spanish person she does - it is so true :wink:

Yo estoy en Inglaterra, pero he aprendido español durante tres años. Tengo un amigo español también!

Puedo usar Google Translate a veces demasiado, para los españoles más difícil, pero las cosas básicas, que puedo hacer. :wink:

La etiqueta es de un foro que alguien aquí se ejecuta - su nombre de usuario aquí es Twingogeekeo.

Usted no tiene que ser español para reírse de este video. Me encanta la impresión / el acento de la persona española que hace - es tan cierto:wink:

I am in England, but I learnt Spanish for three years. I have a Spanish friend too!

I use Google Translate sometimes too, for the more difficult Spanish, but the basic stuff, I can do. :wink:

The sticker is from a forum that someone on here runs - his username on here is Twingogeekeo.

You don't have to be Spanish to laugh at this video. I love the impression/accent of the Spanish person she does - it is so true :wink:

Pues a tienes otro amigo mas español.Me alegro que que alguien de fuera hable mi idioma,este verano subo al ring y por que voy con mi novia que sabe hablar ingles si no no subo

Well have another friend more Spanish.I'm glad that someone outside speaks my language, this summer go to the ring and will go with my girlfriend that can speak English if not upload

¡Todo el mundo en el circuito de Nürburgring hablan Inglés o Alemán - Creo que usted tendrá que llevar a su novia que habla Inglés!

¡Si usted necesita cualquier ayuda con las palabras difíciles que no se puede traducir aquí, hágamelo saber y voy a tener mi amigo en él!

Si usted está escribiendo en español, trate de poner la parte de abajo en inglés si es posible, como la mayoría de la gente de aquí son Inglés típica que sólo puede decir: "¡Quiero una cerveza Por favor!" :wink: :wink:

Everyone at the Nürburgring speaks either English or German - I think you will have to take your English speaking girlfriend!

If you need any help with difficult words that you can't translate on here, let me know and I will get my friend onto it!

If you are writing in SPanish, try to put the English underneath if you can, as most people on here are typical English that can only say "Quiero una cerveza por favor!" :wink::wink:

Last edited:
¡Muchas gracias!

I am embarrased (Estoy avergonzado) to be English as they behave very badly in Ibiza/Mallorca etc en las vacaciones!