Clio 197 xenons faulty

E

Ed...

has anyone had the problem of there headlights being too high like they are stuck on full beam but its just the xenon leveling not working? my car is back at renault atm to sort this out. I kept getting flashed by oncoming drivers . . . . I dont blame them though as xenons are sooooooo bright

Please let me know

I have xenons and get flashed quite a bit, but they are levelling correctly. I have parked in various locations and can see them moving

its at renault atm theyyare trying to sort it out so I am driving the Tom tom clio 1.2 . . . . what a beast this car is so slow its more dangerous than the 197 ;/

i had the same problem, renault tried resetting them etc, still didnt do nothing, every now and then they would work fine, then after it had its exhaust on, never had the problem again. so as the back been jacked up lately, because thats where the switch is for the auto levelling

ahhhh right i was told it was at the front . . . well i got a call today saying they ordered a part, oh and trying to get new front calipers out of them as the paints peeling around the bleed nipples

Sorry to bring thread bk up but i seem to be havin same problem people flashing me even tho i haven't got main beam on so just woundered wot was the part they got and are they working ok now cheers.