Clio 197 vs Pug 306 - Weekend Mini Detail

Spent today testing some new products which I had bought from CYC this week. My friend kindly brought his new pressure washer over for snowfoam, got up nice and early to be greeted with rain :n: still managed to get the majority done. Started with snowfoam, and 2BM hand wash. Rain then set in quite bad, so unable to dry the cars. Tested Collinite 845 on the bonnet, beading looks well.

Some pictures we managed to get, comments appreciated! :y:

jonesy2.jpg

jonesy.jpg

cliosnow.jpg

cliosnow2.jpg

jonesy3.jpg

cliosnow3.jpg

jonesy4.jpg

cliosnow4.jpg

jonesy5.jpg

cliosnow5.jpg

You've done a good job there!!! :wink:

CYC are excellent to deal with, I've spent a small fortune with them over since I bought the Clio 9n May. What Snowfoam are you using? I have the Valet Pro stuff and it's really good once you get the lance set up to how fast/thick you want the foam to be.

What other products did you use? The Sonus SFX polishes bring black and dark colours up brilliantly from my experience and are well worth a try. Collinite always gets good reviews, might try that when my VP Armetis runs out... But that'll probably be in about two years time. :smiley:

done a good job mate,

good to see my seats are still in good condition as well, (sorry your seats), lol