HI.Any one tell what the basic spec was for a 56 reg 197
trying to workout what factory extras are fitted to mine

got cornering lights..very dark rear tints aircon. fitted
ONLY HAD IT THREE MONTHS...LOVING IT
who is the oldest 197 owner on this site....thinking its me[pension soon]

its a full fat .. self leveling xenons beams got a bluetint
has not been lowered[having eibach springs next week]

jobs done in last month
service with cambelt waterpump change rearbrakes sorted newplugs ngkpfr7z-tg and k/n panelfilter..all done at 42000[now five years old]

Last edited:
I'm 49:rofl: there is a thread on here about the ages
Is it a full fat F/F ??

Mines a 2007 F/F got tints got aircon no cornering lights though
The cup was just the basic then you had the extras put on

At 43 I thought I was 2nd'ish in age on the site (just behind Roy)
I held off and waited well over a year to find the right one for me. Had to be a F/F car with cup pack (it's a 08 plate), Xenons and climate. Mine also has cornering lights, auto lights and wipers and the panoramic sunroof (that's quite rare I think) Wanted Ricaro's but thought that would be pushing my luck, but the moment I read the spec. of the car I have, I had to have it.

How nice to meet some oldies :smile:

I'm 43 and have a FF 197 with only 1 extra......... Nimbus paint. The only extra that counts ;-) so reflector lights, air con, no dipping mirror, auto wipers or Recaros. I also have no rattles and everything works. For anyone that used to be on Cliosport, it's Seb's old car. Had it 2 1/2 years now and still loving it.

I'm just touching 40, can we have our own section in the forum Roy where we can talk about feeling young and moan about young whipersnappers?

Auto wipers weren't standard. Cruise control and speed limiter were. I have also added rear speakers.