Clio 197 meets Corsa VXR

Not really posted on here before so I thought i'd say hi.

Me and my mate washed our cars on Sunday and took some pictures (nothing special) which i thought I would share with you all :biggrin:

The 197 is standard and the Corsa has a Remus exhaust.

Hope this also helps on the current Clio 197 vs Corsa VXR debate going on at the minute

Mark

Looks great - both of them!

The Clio is lowered though... on Eibach's perhaps? Defo lower than standard...

that answers any 197 vs vxr debate! i mean look at them!! the clio looks incredible.... the vxr... na... lol

great photo's mate!

yeah both cars look amazing dont know if i should be saying this but i love the alloys on the VXR :tongueout:

As everyone else said, certainly the Clio looks much better, it's more classy than the bolt on billy look of the corsa.
Good pics

Pictures look great, both cars look great, especially in roughly the same colour. The VXR's shell is too choppy and not as smooth as the 197's

The Clio looks great, great curves and shape, just shows it even more sitting beside the Corsa. Fair enough the Corsa does have a good shape etc, just not my taste.

The only thing that gets me is with the Corsa having the spoiler and the Clio not. Renault should have made the 197 with a spoiler from the factory, or at least some sort of lip..

The cars look great! I can only echo what everyone else has said; one stands out far more than the other in my eyes! Now you just need to talk your mate into getting a Clio lol!

Both cars look amazing mate, I really like the look of the Corsa, just not as much as the Clio (thats why I own one obviously lol). But when you put them next to each other the clio just looks wider,squater, and more purposefull whereas the corsa starts to look 'modifed' with a stuck on bodykit and wheels. Each cars awesome in its won right... but down to the more important question.... who was faster :smiley:?

I has a corsa vxr for 6 months it was great fun the interior and the reacoros were much nicer than the 197s.Both cars look good