Clio 197 Lux blue Dynamo from France

So it's difficult to have a clean car! Except if you have a good protection like sealant ...

No that red and white tower is near toulouse !

Yes very difficult! In the winter my routine is, wash, clay, wash, paint correction, high gloss polish, wax twice. I find it still gets dirty within a week!

Oh sorry, there is something similar in Montpelier thought it might have been that.

Yes even with the best sealants of the market the rs will remain dirty if it's always raining ! In your country what is the price for V6 airbox ?

Your car looks amazing mate! Really nice, nicely done.

I go to my Uncles house in South West France once a year, near Angouleme, little village called Bonneuil.

I was there last year (clicky) and it was amazing!

Being near Tolouse, have you been round the Airbus factory? I did, it was amazing! :smile::smile:

very nice car, i`ve been in toulouse many times, also in pau, mont the marsan, dax, montpelier... i drive cars, new twingos from here in slovenia to france. :smile: in toulouse we go to castelnau eurocenter (sortie 10.1). :wink:

Your car looks amazing mate! Really nice, nicely done.

I go to my Uncles house in South West France once a year, near Angouleme, little village called Bonneuil.

I was there last year (clicky) and it was amazing!

Being near Tolouse, have you been round the Airbus factory? I did, it was amazing! :smile::smile:

Yes i know airbus factory , and more friends work in this factory ^^

very nice car, i`ve been in toulouse many times, also in pau, mont the marsan, dax, montpelier... i drive cars, new twingos from here in slovenia to france. :smile: in toulouse we go to castelnau eurocenter (sortie 10.1). :wink:

Thanks !

Okay you know the south of france ^^

Help me, i want to install manometers in my Clio but i don't Know where .... Do you have any examples or ideas ? Thanks

Massive bump.

Is RB also known as Dynamo Blue then?
Ive got a bit of an issue atm (some CS-ers may have seen my thread about it in "Exterior" forum).