Clio 197 Lux blue Dynamo from France

Hi friends,

I'm new in the forum. My name is David. I come from France. I'm 22 years old. I own a Clio 3 RS lux blue dynamo of june 2008 with pack style and lux. I

Mod:
- carpet renault sport
- insert of steering wheel Renault Sport
- exhaust Orbisoud racing from clio cup but with the original cat 220cell
- airfilter ITG on original airbox
- tinted front windows
- rear seat removed
- safety seat belts OMP Strada 3 (3pts in 2")

Mod future :
- coilovers Viarouge sport & eibach springs (-30mm)
- catcams 5504402 perhaps...
- modd plenum
- airbox clio v6
- Remap

P4141260.jpg

P4141261.1.jpg

P4141262.1.jpg

P4141267.jpg

P4141270.jpg

P4141272.jpg

P4141273.1.jpg

P4141274.jpg

P4141275.1.jpg

P4141277.jpg

P4141279.jpg

P4141281.jpg

P9260516.jpg

P9260513.jpg

P9260511.jpg

P9260510.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the site!

Very nice looking car, and shiny!

Where abouts in France you from? I'm down in a place called lunas quite often. (near Montpelier)

Welcome to the site!

Very nice looking car, and shiny!

Where abouts in France you from? I'm down in a place called lunas quite often. (near Montpelier)

Thanks for all! i come from Albi and Toulouse for the week. I see for Lunas near to Lodève! I'm a member to a new club called Team Clio Sport Passion who regroups all the drivers in Renault Sport and the old from the Toulouse-Albi-Montpellier and Lyon, cities of south-eastern France. If you come back to the France (Lunas), you're welcome!

Last edited:
I'm here to see what are your engine modifications to compare what it does to France. As i told, i'm going to see to change my cams. I propose me the Catcams Sport in 02. I search a best compromise between performance and reliability for every day with remap and adjust plenum spacer and injector head. I hesitate between catcams and shrick cams but after there are a multitude of choice. It's not evident for a beginner as me...
After for the engine oil, it advise me to use 10W40 Royal purple oil...

Last edited:
To add my presentation, I'm a fanatic of detailing, I have accomplish some renovations and result is huge!

Last edited:
Thanks for all! i come from Albi and Toulouse for the week. I see for Lunas near to Lodève! I'm a member to a new club called Team Clio Sport Passion who regroups all the drivers in Renault Sport and the old from the Toulouse-Albi-Montpellier and Lyon, cities of south-eastern France. If you come back to the France (Lunas), you're welcome!

In france my local Renault garage is in Lodève. Just near the new SuperU! Small world... I will be back in Lunas around August as I am working full time at the moment. I used to spend a lot more time there then I do now. I would love to join you, however my French is rubbish ;/ I can get by in a pub thats about it!

Great looking car though mate, and love that exhaust. You will have to get a video so I can have a listen!

In france my local Renault garage is in Lodève. Just near the new SuperU! Small world... I will be back in Lunas around August as I am working full time at the moment. I used to spend a lot more time there then I do now. I would love to join you, however my French is rubbish ;/ I can get by in a pub thats about it!

Great looking car though mate, and love that exhaust. You will have to get a video so I can have a listen!

If you come around in August I'll be delighted to organise a meeting! I'll call the members of the club and we'll go for a nice outing. Your french may be poor but my english is pathetic! Don't worry for that one member of the club is an english teacher to be and can translate.

In terms of video I can suggest the following link. a friend of mine with a Clio 3 RS Trofy with the same exhaust system as mine. When we shot the video the exhaust was only 100km, right now it has a better sound. I'll shot a video of my car soon to give you a better a idea.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xax0xh_clio-3-rs-phase-2-trofy-orbisoud-ra_auto

That video is awsome car sounds very nice!

Some great photos there as well! You've been busy. Thing is you have the weather for it down there! I'm lucky if I get one day a month where I can clean my car without it raining after.