Clio 197 - DUMP VALVE

haha I've just spotted the number plate though, you'd have to change that or you'd be getting a reputation

Thats mint is that neil!

im looking for something the similar but im not to bothered about having an r27, a normal 197 with cup pack will do for me matey.

cut a long story short, no. You can fit a dump valve to a standard clio F4R engine because its not turbocharged. Well not a real one anyway.

If you buy the stupid thing for the noise someone suggested you'd be as well going the whole hog and getting some neons and scissor doors. :rofl:

cut a long story short, no. You can fit a dump valve to a standard clio F4R engine because its not turbocharged. Well not a real one anyway.

If you buy the stupid thing for the noise someone suggested you'd be as well going the whole hog and getting some neons and scissor doors. :rofl:

and lex-arse lights.

LOL, mike do you remember on sax - p when everyone kept posting that electric supercharger poo?

turned out to be a bolt on 12v PC fan and a big arse cone filter?

reminds me of those days!

LOL, mike do you remember on sax - p when everyone kept posting that electric supercharger poo?

turned out to be a bolt on 12v PC fan and a big arse cone filter?

reminds me of those days!

I remember it will....

Remember my well known thread direction image from there too :wink:

thread_direction.gif

My trademark

Hmmmmmm this thread is a bit aggressive it's easy to answer a question like that