Clio 197/200 Easter eggs

_Chris.T_

Paid Member
So been randomly searching internet and saw that the corsa d has a shark in the glovebox, some vw's have the logo in the headlights and was wondering if the clio has anything similar? Be it electrical like being able to switch on headlights with fob, hidden settings or just something else interesting?

Don't think we are that lucky, the best I've found is 2 French fag buts tucked in a hidey hole we found when installing Nitrous lines.

None really that I know of to be honest. They seem to have engineered 40% of the gearboxes to sh*t their 3rd gear from time to time but that's about it.

About the only useful tip in all Renaults is setting your anti-hijack, so your doors lock once you've set off and then unlock when you open your door. (hold the lock button down in the car, and that sets/unsets it)

On that kind of note. If you lock twice quickly and the indicators flash 5 times then its anti theft lock which means you can not unlock the car by smashing the window and pulling the handle. Will only unlock with the key. Also there is a way of the lights staying on for 30 seconds after you get out to help you find your keys at your front door.

About the only useful tip in all Renaults is setting your anti-hijack, so your doors lock once you've set off and then unlock when you open your door. (hold the lock button down in the car, and that sets/unsets it)

You get that feature in a £6k Fiat Panda :tongueout:

I never said it was special, we've got it in the Kangoo Van at work and the Mrs' old Twingo had it too. But non-Renault owners don't tend to spot it when they first get the car. :tongueout:

.....Also there is a way of the lights staying on for 30 seconds after you get out to help you find your keys at your front door.

With the ignition off flash your lights twice and they'll stay on for 30 seconds or so. Think its called guide me home head lights or some crap :smile: