Center console and trim sprayed

Been keeping myself busy last night and today spraying the dash trim and center console. You can see how scratched up it was from the previous owner so really needed doing. Let me know what you think, I want to do the air vents next and possibly the gear stick trim.
Here are just a few pics I took whilst spraying etc, hope you like :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0179.jpg
    IMG_0179.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0188.jpg
    IMG_0188.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 245
How the hell can you scratch the centre console that much?

New colour is much better than the silver IMO. I've got my dash bits away for painting at present. Canny wait to get them back and on the car.

I have no clue about all the scratches from previous owner. A bit of tlc has sorted it though :smile:
Had to clean all the belts too as they were almost brown, totally disgusting but clean up so well with a bit of elbow grease.

I'm doing the air vents as I type this.
Glad you guys like the paint job though.

I definitely want to do this so that my trim matches the 200 dials.

Looks awesome mate.

I also have to wonder how the got so scratched in the first place too...

Looks mint! The standard stereo lets it down a touch though due to the colour difference. A different head unit will transform it further!

I should imagine you could get the face off the stereo but it has labels on it.
I think it would be better to get a different head unit.

Mines done a light blue. Never did the centre piece just put it into storage.
The gearstick trim is a pain to do as the leather gaitor is really attached. Worth te effort though and the vent fronts separate from the main vent so they are very easy.

Such a nice improvement it's amazing how something so simple improves the inside of the car so much. Very nice :smile: