Carpark

rubbish quick cameraphone pic! Left the office to a near empty carpark to find my car had pulled!

067ad9be.jpg

They will have good looking offspring! :smiley:

I didnt think the black one was that high actually! They do look like twingo wheels now youve said it!

it was a concealed shot, so that my colleagues didnt think I had a 'problem'! lmao

Hahahaha !!!! I washed my car today and the first thing I did was take some pics on my phone of it. My neighbours already think im bonkers,so its cool. I also got some funny looks taking pics of my car in asda carpark last night. Just liked the way the light was drapped over it.......Gonna shut up now.....I sound mad ! :smile:

Btw.... could they have parked any closer to you? Id have been pissed of someone had parked so close to me !

Last edited:
Nah...its not that close really just the angle. Its a small private car park, so we all know each other so its cool!

Im ok taking pics at home too, as the neighbours all know im cuckoo. Ive washed my car at stupid o'clock in the morning before shows, in the dark, in freezing weather. Im always tinkering with it etc etc!

Washed mine tonight and seriously have left one massive ice patch!! Was out with the salt.. but aint much left, so did a half ass job. My chips come before any lawsuits !!!

Looks good!

TBH I am one of those people too, I will always park next to another 197/200 if I see one in a carpark. Its normally pretty safe as they are always tucked away at the back out of everyone elses way!

Not as cool as the car I parked next to at the gym though....

P1000936.jpg

Yeah its a V12 Vantage - my favourite car!

Thats nice! We dont have anything that nice in our office carpark. The best are a couple of porshes, an M3 a few lexus and obviously the 2 x renault sports!!

I like to park next to cars that look nice or similar ones to mine it feels safer not so many doors banging into it
A friend of mine parked his Brand new VXR (Burg one) in our works car park when we came out there was a right **** tip nailer parked next to him so mate shouts out " who parked that f*cking heap of **** next to my car " the bloke next to him said " me " i nearly pissed myself laughing

I like to park next to cars that look nice or similar ones to mine it feels safer not so many doors banging into it
A friend of mine parked his Brand new VXR (Burg one) in our works car park when we came out there was a right **** tip nailer parked next to him so mate shouts out " who parked that f*cking heap of **** next to my car " the bloke next to him said " me " i nearly pissed myself laughing

LMAO! Yup done that before...

The owner was getting something out of the boot. I clearly didn't offend them though as they still commented on how nice the Clio was lol!

Similar Thread Suggestions