carbon fibre water transfer

After seeing all the other 197's looking so good at the FCS wanted to make a start on dressing my engine.Been over to Todmordon today to see a man about carbon fibre water transfer,he showed me a couple of things hes done and the quality looked brill.Got a bit carried away then telling him what bits i wanted,air intake pipe,all the caps,full battery cover,air filter cover,dash trim and dash pod,he said its prob gonna take a week and then i asked how much......:zomg: £150 tops for everything!! expected him to say twice that,what a bargain.

Sounds like a good price! Did you not fancy trying the place Jase used?

Look forward to seeing pics too :smile:

And me, sounds good! What do they actually advertise the busy as primarily doing?

Just thought it would be easier to drive down and drop the bits off then pick em back up. http://www.smartwayuk.com ,they are only a small business advertise as a car body repair shop.He does the water transfer printing at home after hes prepped all the parts at the garage.Ill get some pics up as soon as i get em done !

Great price that nicky.
How about getting the gear stick suround and speaker grill surounds done too.?

Good idea,never thought about them,might even give him the front and rear renault badges.Deans knows a guy who runs a s****yard so he's gonna go and see him tomorrow about lending a few bits so i can still use the car when mine are being done so im hoping to have them all done v.soon.

That would be great,thankyou, hes gonna go down and see his mate tomorrow,see what parts he's got (if any).The sooner i can get the spare bits on the better,im so impatient lol

Main bits you will need to carry on driving are...
Oil cap
coolant cap
abs cap
dipstick
centre console.
All other bits you could live without for a few days.

yes it might look a bit bare for a week but it will be worth it,ill let you no tomoz what parts we managed to get and what we need to borrow if thats ok.